How To Get Abeg N500 Referral Bonus and Accumulate Up To N20,000 Daily From Abeg Promo codes 2022 update every day for free.
How to Get N500 Referral Bonus with Abeg App
Abeg App, one of the sponsors of the BBNaija Season 6 is giving out referral bonuses to its users. In this post, you will be learning how to get N500 referral bonus with the Abeg app. Abeg, one of the sponsors of the BBNaija Season 6 is giving out referral bonuses to its users. In this post, you will be learning how to get N500 referral bonus with the Abeg app.
If you are a BBNaija fan you know about this abeg but if you don’t still know we will talk about it a little before we move forward to what brought of this article which is how to get abeg app N100 registration bonus and how to get abeg app 500 referral bonus. It’s the latest app out there that can help you earn money online through referrals that we also know as affiliate marketing.
What Is Abeg App?
Abeg app is an app that is designed for simplicity of transactions which entails sending of money and request of money (debit and Credit) which is set to make transactions easier and fast within two users view direct P2P that is also called peer to peer that make money sending and receiving faster without any charges.
Abeg app is also one of the sponsor of one of the popular show in Nigeria called BBN or BBNaija fully called big brother Naija shown and it’s set to announce their referral or affiliate program some hours ago before this article was made you should learn more about the abeg app referral bonus program below in and get your own registration bonus below that’s if you wish to join the platform let’s move.
How To Join Abeg App
And also you will need to register with your Bank Verification Number BVN which you don’t need to worry about since the app is Regulated by Central Bank Of Nigeria CBN.
The app is well secured and no one has the right to flood your personal info and also make sure you complete your profile by adding an image also called avatar after registration respectively.
How To Register On Abeg App
- Once you download the abeg app either from play store or apple store the button can be found on their website.
- Make sure it’s installed to your device and Android or iOS devices now open it and proceed to register.
- Provide the name that is attached with your BVN to the and provide your phone and email.
- After that you will receive an OTP for verification of your number and complete first time registration and provide your app or transaction pin which should be a four digit number.
- And lastly you will be asked to link your BVN which you will be asked to provide 11 of your BVN respectively with a verifications number sent to the number linked with the bvn.
- Now you can now have access to your account and find the profile button located below the section at the right corner of the app menu.
- Click on it and click on setting on the page go ahead and tap on the profile photo icon and add your image or avatar.
That all you have successfully registered now it’s time to know how to get your abeg app referral bonus and registration bonus.
How to Get N500 Referral Bonus with Abeg App
- Install Abeg App here and sign up (using the same number used to enroll for your BVN) and enter your BVN number.
- Next, confirm the OTP and choose your username of choice.
- Go to settings and upload a profile picture showing your face clearly, save changes.
- Send your username to [email protected] as a mail for me to fund your account with at least N100.
- After receiving the fund, tap on the dashboard to find the app download link.
- Now share the link with friends and ensure they follow the same steps above. You get your N500 bonus after funding their account with at least N100 using their username.
Abeg Referral Ongoing Promotion
Due to the fact that this platform is new, this promo is being conducted to encourage people to utilize it and to increase the number of users on the platform as quickly as possible. For transferring a minimum of N100 to another user/customer on the platform, a user/customer or Abeg account holder would be awarded N500. Note that the user receiving the money must be newly registered.
Requirements for the Registration
The following are the requirements for creating an account:
- Your Mobile Phone
- Full Name
- Email Address
- Phone Number (For simple verification, make sure it matches the one linked to your BVN).
- BVN (This is required to authenticate your identity because this platform functions similarly to a bank).
- Bank Account (This is required to withdraw your money).
- Portrait Image (To use as profile picture)
- Abeg App, download it for your Android or iPhone from the attached below.
Who Founded Abeg Mobile App?
Abeg mobile app was founded by three Nigerians, Muheez Akani, Micheal Okoh and Dare Adekoya. The App is a fintech app founded by Abeg technologies which are chaired by its CEO in the person of Dare Adekoya.
Dare Adekoya is a tech entrepreneur, programmer and product developer. He was born in Lagos state Nigeria in 1995.
According to Wiki.ng, Dare Adekoya has a networth of $10million dollar. He has worked with different companies like swipe max(2018), voyance (2019) and sterling bank (2020).
How To Fund Abeg Mobile App
For you to be able to fund your Abeg wallet, you need to ensure that your Abeg wallet is fully verified by adding your BVN to your account.
To fund your Abeg wallet follow these steps.
- Locate the profile Icon and click on it. You can find it at the bottom right corner of your phone.
- Click on fund wallet.
- A Wema bank account will automatically be assigned to your wallet. With this account number, you can fund your wallet anytime anywhere.
Note: For any withdrawal, you will be charged N10 from your wallet.
How To Send Money On Abeg Mobile App
Upon successful sign up on the Abeg mobile App, a screen will come up where you can send and receive money immediately from other Abeg users. When you want to send money to any of your friends or family who is an Abeg user, all you need is their Abeg tag or user name to complete an instant transfer.
Steps To Send Money On Abeg Mobile App
- Click on Send
- Enter the Abeg tag or username of the person you want to send money to or better still you can search through your contact if you have the person on your contact list.
- Click on PAY
Sending money through Abeg wallet is totally free!
Frequently Asked Questions on the Abeg Mobile App
What is the maximum amount of money that can be requested on Abeg?
N1,000,000 (one million naira).
What is the minimum amount of money that can be requested on Abeg?
N1,000 (one thousand naira)
How do I change my PIN on Abeg?
Send a mail to Abeg on email@example.com or Tweet at them for a quick resolution
How do I update my personal details on Abeg?
To update details like phone numbers, names, emails, and passwords on Abeg, send a mail to Abeg at firstname.lastname@example.org or Tweet at them for a quick resolution.
Can I check my recent transactions on Abeg?
Oh yes. You can view your recent transactions by clicking the notifications icon on your Abeg app.
How can I get OTP if I have changed the number on BVN?
Send a picture of your NIN to email@example.com or Tweet at them for a quick resolution.
How do I become verified?
To get verified on Abeg, you’ll need to have done giveaways of at least N250,000.
How do I change my Abeg Tag?
- Go to Your Profile
- Click Settings
- Choose Change Tag
- Enter new tag
- If the tag is still available, you’ll be allowed to submit
How to Withdraw Money to Your Bank from Abeg App
- Go to your profile and click on your balance at the top of the menu.
- After you’ve clicked on the balance button, you’ll see the withdraw button.
- You will next be prompted to enter the amount you wish to withdraw to your local bank.
- However, the minimum withdrawal to other banks is N2000, so enter that number and click withdraw.
- On the following page, you will be prompted to link a bank account. Go ahead and withdraw when you’ve linked your bank account, and your money will appear in your bank account.