Video SEO is the practice of providing the metadata (“information”) for your content to search engines to improve the richness of search results (i.e. “rich snippets”). This, in turn, drives more visits to your website.
If you’re new to creating video marketing campaigns, just answer these seven questions to create a well-defined strategy and get the most out of your investment.
– What are your goals and expectations?
– Who’s your target audience?
– What is the creative concept behind your video campaign?
– How many videos will you need?
– Who will create the videos?
– How will you distribute your videos?
– How will you measure performance and ROI?
If there’s one secret to creating an effective video marketing strategy, it’s this – when you fail to prepare, prepare to fail. Plan ahead, define your KPIs, get it all in writing, and take the time to find a great video provider that can bring your unique vision to life.
Get Full Free $1K per month Video SEO Guide Download
[sociallocker] DOWNLOAD [/sociallocker]