Backlinks are Incoming Links pointed from other websites to your site. Backlinks are also known as Incoming Links, Inbound Links , Inlinks and Inward Links. A backlink can be obtained from any web assets like ( social media site, video hosting sites, directories, blogs, websites, forums, news site.)
Backlinks play very important Role in Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Because each Relevant Inbound link treated as vote in Search engine algorithm. More votes and quality content on your page , Higher ranking or Higher exposure in Search engine. Here is a list of extremely high PR sites that you are able to post your backlinks to for an instant boost in your seo search engine optimization rankings.
Get Full Lists High PR Backlinks for boost in your seo search engine
1. PR9 http://www.zimbra.com/ Forum Profile Links (in VisitorComments) Register at http://www.zimbra.com/forums/ and confirm.Then log in and click on Profile, and click on the Visitor Messages tab.Create a visitor message with a BBCode link in it. Then view themessage you just created, and click on Permalink to see the live link.
2. PR8 http://livejournal.com Profile Links (in Bio section)Register and confirm. Then log in and edit your Profile. Add an HTMLlink to your bio section and give it a name.
3. PR8 http://chime.in Links In PostsRegister with your Facebook or Twitter account. Then click on theCompose A Chime (little pen) icon and compose a post. Include a linkwith your post using the link icon. Then you can also add a comment toyour new post and include a bare link in the text.
4. PR7 http://good.is Profile LinkRegister with your Facebook account. Then click on Edit Profile, andselect Have A Website. Place a bare URL in that field, and save.
5. PR7 http://eventful.com Profile Link (in Tell People About Yourself section) Sign up and confirm. Then log in edit your profile and drop anHTML link in the Tell People About Yourself section.
6. PR8 http://www.weebly.com/ Personal Website LinksSign up (no confirmation needed). Then log in and use the web site editorto create your website. Add a Paragraph With Title block, add some text,select the word you want to make into a link, click the link icon, and setthe URL. Then hit Publish, and your website is published.
7. PR8 http://last.fm/ Profile Links (in the About Me and Homepagesections) Sign up and confirm your account. Drop an HTML link in theAbout Me section of your profile. You can also put a bare link in theHomepage box.
8. PR8 http://my.opera.com Member Blog Register and confirm. Thenlog in and click Blog. Configure your blog title and settings(recommended: disallow comments). Click “Create Blog”. Then createyour first post with the WYSIWYG editor; type the text of your blogpost, select a word you want to turn into a link, click the link icon, andtype in the URL you want to link to. You can also include an HTML linkin the About Me section of your profile and a bare link in the Websitesection.
9. PR7 http://www.jaunted.com/ Profile Link (in Homepage section)Register and confirm. Then log in and edit your profile. Drop a bare linkin the Homepage section.
10. PR8 http://ted.com Profile Links (in Website Links section)Register and confirm. Then log in and edit your Main Profile. Add aname for each website and the URL, then click Add. You can add up tothree links this way. Save your profile.
11. PR7 http://sbnation.com Profile link (in Website section)Join and confirm. Log in and click on your user name and then on EditSettings. Fill out the profile and put a URL in the Website section andgive your website a name.
12. PR7 http://bleacherreport.com Profile Links (in Long Bio section)Sign up (no confirmation needed). Then log in and click your user nameto get the drop-down menu. Choose Profile, and edit your Long Biosection. Include text and HTML links.
13. PR7 http://network.nature.com Profile Links (in My Blog and OtherWebsites sections) Register and confirm. Then log in and click YourProfile->Edit Profile->Web And Network Activity. In the Blogs section,add links by filling out the Title box and the URL box,and then clicking Save; to add more, click Add A New Blog. In the OtherWebsites section, add bare links by filling the URL box, and thenclicking Save; to add more, click Add A New Website. To get the URLof your profile, search your user name in the Search Nature Network.
14. PR7 http://kaboodle.com Member Blog Register (no confirmationneeded). Then hover over your user name and click on Profile. Then clickon Blog. Click on Create A Blog Post, then Discuss One Of My Photos.Upload an image from your computer, give you post a title, and type textinto the body of the post. Select words you want to turn into a link, clickthe link icon, and type the URL to link to.
15. PR7 http://opencongress.org Member BlogSign up and confirm. Then log in and click on My Political Notebook,write an entry and drop an HTML link into the Add Link section of theentry.
16. PR8 http://idealist.org Profile Links (in Who Am I section)Sign up and confirm. Then log in and click on your user name, and selectProfile from the drop down menu. Then click on Edit Profile. Fill out theWho Am I section with some text, select one or more words you want toturn into a link, and click the link icon. Type in the URL you want tolink to. Save your profile.
17. PR7 http://theoildrum.com Profile Link (in Homepage section)Sign up and confirm. Then log in and edit your profile. Select thePersonal Information tab, and put a bare link in the Homepage section.
18. PR8 http://movabletype.org Profile Link (in Website section)Register and confirm. Then log in and edit your profile. Put a bare link inthe Website box.
19. PR7 http://www.cookinglight.com Forum Profile Links (inHomepage and Signature) Register athttp://community.cookinglight.com/ and confirm. Then log in and clickUser Panel. Edit your details. Put a bare link in the Homepage box.Include bbcode links in the Signature.
20. PR7 http://identi.ca Profile Link (in Homepage section)Sign up and confirm your registration. Then edit your settings and drop abare link in Homepage section.