Arcaneyons PewView aLPHA V.2 is a free application that I’ve developed which can be used to increase your website traffic as well as boost the views on your video.
I coded this for my private use but then I thought, what the heck. 🙂
How does it work?
It sends spoofed webrequests to the target address.
1. Added multiple threads: You can now add views to more than one website/video at a time by selecting the number of threads you want to run.
2. Added a looping option: You can now set the number of views you desire (max. 500 per thread).
3. Added a lightweight auto-updater.
4. Added three sets of proxies.
5. Added an option for the user to set the timeout period (recommended 5000).
6. Slight modifications to the GUI.
The number of times you add the website/video will be the number of views you will get. I haven’t yet added an easier way.
Don’t complain about not getting any views, you might have to wait a couple of hours for YouTube/Website to update the stats.
You have the option to supply your own proxy list or download from my online database with just one click.
>> DOWNLOAD <<