Android becomes one the famous and commonly used mobile operating system. Just because android OS is available in all range of smartphones. Use android marketplace like Google playstore to access apps for different purpose like games, business, ebook and many more. Android marketplace have millions of different application based on number of different categories. These all apps are created by developers who are interested in android marketing. Almost 80% apps are free to use but some of them are paid. We also wrote about how to download paid android apps for free.
Now here i am going to discuss about how you can use android apps on your windows OS. If you are really fond of using android applications but unfortunately you don’t have any android Phone. Then don’t worry this article will helps you make your dreams come true. In these days Bluestacks is one of the famous and working Software Which is PC emulator and help to use android apps in Windows.
Download To Run Android Apps On PC
– First of all download Bluestacks from here.
– Now Install Bluestacks on your PC.
– After the successful installation Open your Bluestacks.
– Now Bluestacks is ready to use, Its helps to access any android file with .apk extension in windows OS version.
– If you don’t have any apps saved in your PC then you can directly download it from Bluestacks.
– Now open your Bluestacks and their is available search box in center or otherwise on the right corner.
– Simply type the name of any android apps which you want to use on PC.
– Now Download your apps by using Bluestacks and your apps is ready to use.
Requirement To Run BlueStacks
Make sure that your PC Supports minimum requirements to use Bluestacks. It required minimum Window Xp SP3 or any Higher OS with high inbuilt graphic memory or Graphic card or make sure that your PC’s VGA drivers are updated if you already have inbuilt memory.