This is how to read a WhatsApp message without the sender knowing Video
Even the most diehard users of WhatsApp will have noted the need for reading a message or seeing a photo/video without the sender knowing. The pesky little double-blue ticks next to a read WhatsApp text, voice memo, photo or video may sometimes cause unwanted situations. When both ticks appear next to a message it lets the sender know his or her message has successfully been received, and read.
In fact, swiping across the same message will reveal exactly when it hit the recipients’ device and when they got around to reading it.
However, a simple trick has being doing rounds on the Internet which allows you to read the message without the sender knowing it which means the pesky blue ticks can be avoided. Check out the video below to see how it works.
Step by step tutorial
• When you receive a potentially-problematic WhatsApp message do NOT open it.
• Instead, navigate to the settings on your device – drag up from the bottom for Control Centre on iOS, to down from the top for the Quick Settings in Android – and switch-on Airplane Mode.
• Now that you have cut-off any data to and from your smartphone you can safely launch the WhatsApp app.
• You might have to dismiss a warning pop-up about the app not working correctly in Airplane Mode, but then you’re free to navigate to the message or image of your choice and have a read.
• Next close the app completely – iOS users can double-tap on the home button and swipe-up on the WhatsApp preview pane, while Android smartphone owners should tap the multitask button and swipe the preview to the left to dismiss it.
• Once the app is closed, it is safe to turn-off Airplane Mode.
Remember – the next time you launch WhatsApp without Airplane Mode enabled, the blue ticks will re-appear. Video Here